My Music, My Life

 

Monday, August 08, 2005

Yadayadayada

***Thank you for your comments my dear friends. As usual, I'm freaking busy... Thanks Vea, Francis, Russ, Tiepee, Claire, Sam, Joei, and Hera. Promise to visit yours too soon!

***For those who tagged: Cali, Angel, Vonne, Gerald, Francis, Krina, Kristin, Ian and Sam, SUPER THANKS!

***I'm good... Keeping myself very busy, doing a lot of school works, often reading thick books, taking quizzes everyday and long exams every Saturday.

***Lovelife update? hmmm, after the so-called "date" nothing really good happened. What's wrong with him? Bumabalik nanaman sa dati... He doesn't reply to my messages and I feel that I'm just taken for granted. Di ko na siya maintindihan, sometimes, he would just call in the middle of the night then after that di na ulit magpaparamdam. He's really unpredictable... Di mo alam kung ano ba talaga gusto niyang mangyari! Grrr... Bahala na... Thanks to my school for keeping me busy and my Ipod for keeping me relaxed! Haha! (ay, he's not mine pala)

***I have a new crush... *grins* -->Thanks din to him, I feel somehow inspired.

***I'm currently addicted to the songs of Hale. Eto lang ang Pinoy Alternative Band na pinakinggan ko ng buong album sa buong buhay ko. Ang galing nila! Their songs are inspiring and deep. Hope to see them again soon... By the way, Sheldon's cute! (the bassist) and oh, even Champ (vocalist). *kilig*

***Showbiz: Ryan Agoncillo & Judy Ann Santos - - officially a couple??!!! NNNOOOOO!!!! Ryan, why did you leave me? *dream on maine!*

***Nice realization from Deck: "For if we never learn to wait, we will never learn to love someone other than ourselves. For most of all waiting means waiting for someone else. It is a mystery, brushing by our face everyday like a stray wind of leaf falling from a tree. Anyone who has loved knows how much waiting goes into it - how much waiting is important for love to grow, to flourish through a lifetime. Why is this? Why can we not have it right now what we so desperately want and need? Why must we wait - two years, three years - and seemingly waste so much time?"


< Maine sang at @ 10:35 PM

|

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

One moment please...


Vain3charmaine. 18. nursing student. UERMMMC. singer. dancer. faithful believer of God. cheerful. very friendly. speaks her mind. unstoppable.lives in Manila. chocolate-lover. values friendship. lovable. kind-hearted. child-like.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.  


Aika-Alex--Belle-Buzz-Cecille-Camille-Charissa-Francis-Gerald-Ginx-Kevin-Krishna-Martin-Me-an-Meckie-Mervin-Margaux-Moe-Pao-Rap-Roel-Sam-Shelle-Shobe-Vea-Vonne-Cali-Vicka-Ria-Abby-Kessa-Peejay-Ian-Amery

Vayie-Angel-Abi-Adrian-Aecee-Alexa-Anne-Ayeen-Bianca-Che-Cher -Christel-Cier-Claire-Cris-Ian-Iya-Jennie-Joanne-Joei-Joel-JRay- Kevs-Cez-Hera-Kilcher-Gail-Liz-Maine-Mary-Mej--Nica-Paula-Patty-Reese-Ri-Russ-Shari-Therese-Tiepee-Cheenee-Laurene

 


PREVIOUS POSTS

God is the arm that holds you at your weakest, the eye that sees you

 

Keep in touch with me:

YM ID: fiona_pinkits1022

Email addresses: fiona_pinkits1022@yahoo.com; mainesweetie@gmail.com

 

 

Check out my photos!

www.flickr.com
CAPPING CEREMONY/UERM FRIENDS maine's CAPPING CEREMONY/UERM FRIENDS photoset